Thursday, February 3, 2011

Conversations with my daughter

I love the silly, crazy, adorable things my almost four year old says to me. Here are a few conversations we have had in the last day or two

About her friend Sam and her Daddy:

C- Mom, daddy is your boyfriend
Me- Daddy is my boyfriend?
C-Yep! Daddy is your boyfriend and Sam is my boyfriend.
Me-Oh Sam is your boyfriend?? Do you love Sam?
C- Yep! I love Sam like you love Daddy
Me- Good to know thanks
This morning she was watching "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" I think they should ask children for input before they name movies, lol

Me: Cass, what are you watching?
Cass: Chew and Swallow
Me: Chew and Swallow? I thought it was Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs?
Cass: Hahahaha Mommy. Noooooooooo its Chew and Swallow.
Me: Okay, I stand corrected.

Tonight as we ate pizza for dinner.

C- Mommy why don't you at pepperoni pizza like Daddy?
Me- Pepperoni gives me heartburn so I don't eat it
C- Cheese pizza doesn't have heartburn Mommy!!

Oh how I love her cuteness! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment